- All hours must be completed at a non-profit agency or organization. No hours to individuals will be accepted.
- You must SIGN IN at every agency that requires it. This is how they will verify hours. No sign in, no hours.
- You MUST have the NAME and ADDRESS of the agency as well as the EMAIL ADDRESS of the Volunteer Coordinator/Supervisor at the place you work. Do not leave the location without this.
- Please utilize the Drop Down Menu to see if your agency has already been created and approved as a Volunteer Place. If so, choose that place and hit GO. If your agency is not an already approved Volunteer Place, then you may create one and choose Add. That site will then need to be approved.
- Once your account is set up, record your hours immediately by logging on to Inspirevive. You can record from cell phones, laptops, tablets, or computers.
- Poor hours are those in which you have direct contact with individuals who are poor and/or vulnerable. (Examples: hospitals, Catholic Charities, nursing homes, Food Bank, Emergency Infant Services, some schools etc.)
- All hours will be logged using Service.bishopkelley.org. All accounts must be set up using the email sent to the student's Bishop Kelley email address. Do Not Set Up Accounts With Any Other Method. Accounts will be set up during orientation each year for freshmen and transfer students.
- If hours are "poor", you must TAG them as "poor" when logging the hours.
- IMPORTANT! Beginning second semester of 2016, students should log all service hours completed during each academic quarter, by the end of that particular quarter. Any hours not logged by the end of the quarter will not be honored.
***If you have any questions about loggin hours, please feel free to visit Mrs. Jerri Berna in the Chapel for assistance.